Tables are a quick way to build out reports comparing many metrics across multiple time periods, like a profit and loss statement or balance sheet.
Tables in Malartu also have many visualization capabilities:
- Table: This is a standard view, simply displaying numbers like you would see on a spreadsheet
- Bar: This will display all metrics in your table on a bar chart for quick visual comparisons
- Line: This will display all metrics in your table on a line graph for quick visual comparisons
- Stacked: This will display your metrics on either a stacked bar or stacked line chart. Stacked charts will aggregate all metrics for each time period. This can be helpful for visualization something like a sales pipeline or how various revenue channels make up total revenue.
- Mixed: From any bar or line table configuration you can mix various chart types by toggling any metric you would like to either a line or bar chart. Do this by toggling the char type under the "Metrics" list from your table options menu.