Switching a dashboard to report mode is the best way to transform that dashboard to a print-friendly format.
To change to report mode
From any dashboard, click the print icon and you will be served a modal prompting you to switch to report mode.
Select "Copy dashboard and view as report" to create a copy of this dashboard in report mode.
How to use Report Mode
There are a few small differences between dashboard and report mode, most of them have to do with pagination:
From Edit Mode
- Toggle the report options by clicking the ⚙️ icon in the options menu (top right)
- Add a new page to the report by scrolling to the bottom and selecting “Add Page”
- Delete a page from the left-side navigation pane. **Note: deleting a page cannot be undone, so be careful here!**
- Drag any element from one page to another by selecting the drag icon in the lower left of any block and holding it in the lower area of your window. Your page should automatically scroll.
- Format text by highlighting it, then selecting the desired format
In addition to printing, you can share reports with people outside your account using snapshots, just as you would with dashboards. Just take a snapshot from view mode and make the link shareable.
Happy reporting! 🙌